Sleep by Haven Limited Lifetime Mattress Warranty
The Sleep by Haven mattress is covered by a 10-year limited warranty. The limited mattress warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights from different states.
1. What is covered – The limited mattress warranty extensions to mattresses manufactured by Sleep by Haven and purchased directly from Sleep by Haven. Some parts of this limited mattress warranty also extend to covers sold with the mattress. Mattresses are designed to work on a solid surface, that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the mattress and its users. This mattress warranty does not cover your product if you use it in a manner incompatible with the intended use.
2. Who is covered – The limited mattress warranty extends to the original purchaser of the mattress. All warranties, including an implied warranties, are valid only for the period of time the mattress is owned by the original purchaser. All Sleep by Haven warranties are not transferable. Please retain a copy of your receipt for proof of purchase.
3. Sleep by Haven’s responsibilities – Sleep by Haven warrants the mattress in its original packaging sold to you against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 10 years from the date of original purchase, and is used normally for its intended purpose, and on a bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the mattress and users.
4. This warranty applies to the following defects – * deterioration causing the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than 1 inch, that is not associated with an indentation or sag which results from the use of an improper or unsupportive foundation base. Normal wear and tear requires that the mattress is continuously supported by a proper foundation base. * any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack. * any manufacturing defect in the zippered mattress cover.
5. This warranty does not cover the following – * personal comfort preference * A normal increase in the softness of the foam which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress. * abuse or damage to the mattress including but not limited to, tears, stains, burns, cuts, liquid or other damages caused by such of abuse. * repair or replacement of non-defective parts.
6. Original purchaser responsibilities – If a defect occurs, in order to get the benefit of this limited mattress warranty, you must return the defective part to Sleep by Haven with proof of the original date of purchase. Evidence of a defect will result in Sleep by Haven repairing or replacing the defective product. You will be responsible for any shipping cost associated with repairing or replacing the mattress.
7. To make a claim under this limited warranty by email:
A. Send a brief written description of the defect
B. Send a photo of the defect including the law tag
C. Send a copy of the original sales receipt.
8. Disclaimer – To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we and our suppliers make no representations, warranties or other conditions, expressed or implied, beyond those set forth in these terms and conditions and in our marketing materials. Each of those parties disclaims any and all warranties or conditions, Express, statutory and implied. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of certain warranties or conditions, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. There are no warranties that extend beyond the face of this contract.
In no event will we or our suppliers be liable for any damages, including without limitation any interest, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of, based on, or resulting from your purchase and use of the product, even if we or such other party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. These limitations and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from a breach of contract, a breach of warranty, a negligence, or any other calls of action, to the extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusions of certain damages, warrantees or conditions, so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.